HOW CAN YOU LEVERAGE GOOGLE TO START, MAINTAIN OR SCALE YOUR BUSINESS RIGHT NOW?
S.E.O. Happy Hour!
Bring your questions about how Google works and I’ll answer them LIVE.
Hosted by Mary Owusu (more about me below)
P.S. Registration is limited and will close when we hit the max.
My goal is that you will walk away from this session with more confidence in your ability to use S.E.O. to start, maintain or scale your business (or your career) even during this pandemic.
What is S.E.O. anyway?
SEO stands for search engine optimization. It is the process of getting your website to show up at the top of Google when people search for you.
The higher you/your business shows up on Google (or Bing, etc.), the more FREE visitors you get to your website–and usually that means you get more customers and more revenue.
If you’ve ever tried to learn SEO on your own, it can seem really confusing. But I’m here to tell you–it’s not.
In this session, I’m hoping to answer any questions you have about how SEO works and how to use it to your advantage, especially during this pandemic time.
Who should attend?
This webinar is not for everyone. But if you fall within these buckets, make every effort to join:
- Businesses that want to drive free traffic from Google right now but aren’t sure how
- Professional marketers (brand marketers, social media marketers, etc.) who have nagging questions about how SEO impacts what they do
- Small business owners who want more leads and calls
- Marketing, communications and web design/development professionals looking to add SEO to their skillsets
- Marketing or technical teams who are planning to do a website redesign this year, or are in the middle of doing a website redesign right now
No questions is too silly!
I’m looking forward to hearing from you LIVE. So make sure you come with your SEO questions! Here are some example questions to get your juices flowing:
- How can SEO help me maintain or scale my business right now?
- How do I actually do SEO, and how long does it take to get results?
- How do I know if the SEO company I hired is doing a good job?
- I just heard X about Google. Is it true?
- How does Google really work?
What's the format?
This will be a LIVE question-and-answer (Q & A) session. So tuck the kids in, sign off your last Zoom call, get some pants on, and settle in with your favorite night-time drink/snack.
All I ask is that you come with at least one question to ask. Who knows… your question might help someone else!
Hi, I'm Mary Owusu
…and I was really nervous about putting something like this together. But I’m trusting my gut.
My story begins in Ghana, but now, I’m living in Buffalo, New York with my husband and three young boys…who are determined to photo-bomb every. single. video meeting I try to have. Oh well.
My career track was unconventional, but I found my way when I discovered search engine optimization and digital marketing. Over the years, I’ve helped dozens of companies (big and small) get to #1 on Google, and I’ve received a number of prestigious awards and accolades for my work.
But at the core, I’ve always been a teacher. I really enjoy transferring my knowledge to others… And that’s the part of me that’s driving me to do this session. I want to help you understand and leverage SEO during this time–so that when this is all over, your business will be better off.
I worked for years as a digital marketing executive, but now, I’m a full-time college professor. I teach digital marketing to MBA-level students. I also run a digital marketing business…which keeps me on my toes about what REALLY works or doesn’t work in digital marketing right now.
I hope I can be of help to you during this session. My goal is that you’ll walk away feeling more confident in your ability to use SEO to start, maintain or scale your business especially during this uncertain time we’re in. Talk soon!