Welcome to Search Marketing! This course is going to be highly interactive, challenging and fun. Let’s dig in.
This is your course page. It contains all the course materials and the chapters we will be covering this semester. Let’s explore the elements of this main page.
- This website is built to be mobile-friendly. You can easily access this course on any mobile device.
- Click the Watch Introduction button above and play the video to say hello to me, Mary Owusu.
- See the Course Materials section? As the name suggests, this is where you will find all the core materials for this course including your Syllabus and the Grading Scale. Take a few minutes and read through all of the documents contained under the Course Materials area. Go ahead and do that now. I’ll wait…
- Did you read the document labeled Is An Online Class Right for Me? If not, go back and read that. Many students think an online course is an easy way to slide by under the radar. This course is the absolute opposite. Read that document so you’re not surprised by the amount of work ahead in this course so you can plan accordingly.
- See the Contact Course Teacher button? It’s a nice feature for contacting me. However, emails sent via the “contact course teacher” button can get delayed and I may not receive them as quickly as I would receive a regular email. For that reason, I encourage you to just email me the regular way (at [email protected]) especially if your question is urgent.
- See the Chapters list below? This is a list of all the content we will be covering this semester. Click “Expand All” to see the full list of topics we will be covering under each chapter. Two things to remember: (1) As stated in the Syllabus, the schedule below should be considered a preliminary schedule, subject to change at the instructor’s discretion. (2) You have to complete chapters and topics in sequential order. You cannot skip ahead without completing earlier work. As you complete the various chapters and topics, you will see checkmarks next to each completed section so that you’ll know at a glance where you left off.
- Okay now, let’s move on. Click on the Chapter called Welcome to GuruBound to complete this week’s assignments.
- SEO for Websites - Overview
- SEO Relevance Factors for Websites: Part 1
- SEO Relevance Factors for Websites: Part 2
- SEO Relevance Factors for Websites: Part 3
- Technical and Popularity Factors for Websites
- Restaurant Equipment - Relevance
- Restaurant Equipment - Technical SEO Factors
- Restaurant Equipment - Popularity & Action Plan
- Assignment - SEO for Websites (upload)